1. OBJECT AND ACCEPTANCE
This legal notice regulates the use of the website www.autoroig.com, which is made available by the entity responsible for the website whose details are:
- NAME: IMPORT-MARIO SLU
- OWNER: Mario Lago Rodriguez
- DNI/CIF: B82049099
- ADDRESS: Ctra. Torrevieja – Cartagena Km 8,6 – 03189 Orihuela costa
- THELEPHONE: (+34) 695 904 257 – (+34) 661 938 806
- EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org
Hereafter referred to as “the company”.
Navigation through the company’s website implies the acceptance without reservation of each and every one of the provisions included in this legal notice, which may be modified.
The user undertakes to make proper use of the website in accordance with the law, good faith, public order, traffic use and this legal notice. The user shall be liable to the company or to third parties for any damages that may be caused as a result of a breach of this obligation.
2. CONDITIONS OF ACCESS AND USE
The website and its services are freely accessible and free, however, the company restricts the use of some of the services offered on its website to prior completion of the relevant form. The user guarantees the authenticity and relevance of all data that he communicates to the company and he will be the only person in charge of inaccurate or false statements that he makes.
The user expressly undertakes to make appropriate use of the contents and services of the company and not to use them, for instance:
- a) To spread content of the following nature – criminal, violent, pornographic, racist, xenophobic, offensive, apology of terrorism or, in general contrary to law or public order.
- b) To introduce computer viruses to the network or perform actions likely to alter, damage, interrupt or generate errors or damage to electronic documents, data or physical and logical systems of the company, or third parties, as well as hinder the access of other users to the website and its services through massive consumption of computer resources through which the company provides its services.
- c) To attempt to access the e-mail accounts of other users or restricted areas of the company’s or third parties’ computer systems and, where appropriate, extract information.
- d) To violate intellectual or industrial property rights, as well as violate the confidentiality of the information of the company or third parties.
- e) To impersonate another user, public administration, or a third party.
- f) To reproduce, copy, distribute, make available or in any other way publicly communicate, transform or modify the contents, unless the authorisation of the holder of the corresponding rights has been obtained or it is legally permitted.
- g) To collect data for advertising purposes and to send advertising of any kind and communications for sales or other commercial purposes without their prior request or consent.
All the contents of the website, such as text, photographs, graphics, images, icons, technology, software, as well as its graphic design and source codes, constitute work whose ownership belongs to their respective owners, without being understood to be transferred to the user any of the rights of exploitation over them beyond what is strictly necessary for the proper use of the website.
In summary, users accessing this website may view the contents and make, where appropriate, authorized private copies, provided that the elements reproduced are not subsequently transferred to third parties, or installed on servers connected to networks, or are the object of any kind of exploitation.
Also, all trademarks, trade names or logos of any kind that may appear on the website are the property of their respective owners, without it being understood that their use or access gives the user any rights over them.
The distribution, modification, transfer or public communication of the contents and any other act that has not been expressly authorised by the owner of the operating rights are prohibited.
The establishment of a hyperlink does not imply in any case the existence of relations between the company and the owner of the website on which it is established, nor the acceptance and approval by the company of its content or services. Those who intend to establish a hyperlink must first request written permission from the company. In any case, the hyperlink will only allow access to the home page of our website, also the user must refrain from making false or inaccurate statements or indications about the company, or include illegal content, contrary to good customs and public order.
The company is not responsible for the use that each user makes of the materials made available on this website or the actions carried out based on them.
3. EXCLUSION OF WARRANTIES AND RESPONSIBILITY.
The content of this website is of a general nature and has a merely informative purpose, without fully guaranteeing access to all content, or its completeness, correctness, validity or timeliness, or its suitability or usefulness for a specific purpose.
The company excludes, to the extent permitted by law, any liability for damages of any kind arising from:
- a) The inability to gain access to the website or the lack of accuracy, precision, comprehensiveness and/or topicality of the contents, as well as the existence of errors and defects of all kinds in the contents transmitted, disseminated, stored, made available to those who have gained access through the website or the services offered.
- b) The presence of viruses or other malicious elements in the contents that may produce changes in computer systems, electronic documents or user data.
- c) Failure to comply with laws, good faith, public order, use of traffic and this legal notice as a result of incorrect use of the website. In particular, and by way of example, the company is not responsible for the actions of third parties that violate intellectual property rights and industrial, rights to honour, personal and family privacy and self-image.
Likewise, the company declines any responsibility with respect to the information that is outside of this website and is not managed directly by our web administrator. The function of the links that appear on this website is exclusively to inform the user about the existence of other sources capable of expanding the content offered by this website.
4. THE PROCEDURE IN THE EVENT OF ILLEGAL ACTIVITIES
In the event that any user or third party considers that there are facts or circumstances that reveal the unlawful nature of the use of any content and / or the performance of any activity of the web pages included or accessible through the website www.autoroig.com, notice must be sent to email@example.com duly identifying, specifying the alleged violations and expressly declaring under its responsibility that the information provided in the notification is accurate.
For all litigation matters concerning the company’s website, Spanish legislation shall apply, with the Courts and Tribunals of the company’s domicile being responsible.
All notifications and communications between users shall be deemed effective, for all purposes, when made via postal mail, electronic mail, or telephone communication. Users should contact the company by any of the means of contact indicated at the beginning of this legal notice.
This legal notice has been revised in May 2021, so there may be some variations between now and the next revision.