AUTOROIG, hereinafter referred to as “the company”, may collect and process data from website users and other interested parties having been obtained by various means such as:
- Web forms.
- Electronic mail.
- Telephone contact.
- Paper forms.
- Postal mail.
- Sources of public access (official journals and gazettes, media, etc.)
The processing of data collected through these sources will be carried out in accordance with the provisions of EU Regulation 2016/679 General Data Protection, and other regulations in force in this regard.
Who is responsible for processing your data?
- NAME: IMPORT-MARIO SLU
- OWNER: Mario Lago Rodriguez
- DNI/CIF: B82049099
- ADDRESS: Ctra. Torrevieja – Cartagena Km 8,6 – 03189 Orihuela costa
- THELEPHONE: (+34) 695 904 257 – (+34) 661 938 806
- EMAIL: email@example.com
For what purposes do we process your personal data?
In the company we handle your personal data for the management and development of communications (user contact, resolution of queries, sales promotion, sending newsletters, management of company profiles in social networks, etc.) as well as to meet the requested services and develop our activity in accordance with our corporate purpose and / or statutes.
Based on the information provided, we will create a commercial profile with the aim of improving your user experience and personalising the offers and communications that we consider to be of interest to you. Automated individualized decisions will not be made based on that profile.
If the purpose of contacting the company and sending information about you is to search for a job (sending CVs, etc.). The data provided will be used to evaluate your possible candidacy for job offers from the company. If the information provided is of interest to the company, a profile will be drawn up with this information, which will be kept on file for human resources management.
What kind of data do we process?
In addition to the different means of data collection mentioned above, as well as the different types of data processing, we inform you that the types of data that we can process in our information system are:
- Identity data
- Identification codes or keys
- Postal or electronic addresses
- Data on personal and professional characteristics
- Financial data
How long do we keep your data ?
Personal data will be kept for as long as you have a relationship with us, either as a customer or as another type of interested party; for as long as you do not request the deletion of this data; or for as long as there is a legal provision or requirement to keep this data.
When the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected, it will be deleted, ensuring its confidentiality. In the case of data provided for the purpose of seeking employment, if this is not of interest to the company, it will be deleted immediately ensuring confidentiality.
What is the entitlement for processing your data?
The legal basis for processing your data may be due to the execution of a commercial, mercantile, labour contract, etc., to which the interested party is a member.
Another legal basis for the handling of your data is your consent in the case of other data processing such as: contact form on the website, registration to activities carried out by the company, participation in the company’s social network profiles, and any other treatment that necessarily involves the collection of your personal data, for which a clear and positive action on the part of the interested party will be an essential requirement.
To whom will we communicate your data ?
Your data will not be disclosed to any third party, except: a) auxiliary services, authorised processors or other implicit third parties necessary for the correct provision of goods and services; b) public authorities competent in the exercise of their functions; c) other legitimate interested parties and legally foreseen third parties.
What are your rights when you give us and / or we handle your data ?
As an interested party, you may at any time ask us to exercise any of the following data protection rights:
- Access to your personal data in order to confirm whether or not data concerning him/her is being processed and to obtain further information about this processing.
- Correction or deletion of your personal data when, amongst other reasons, it is inaccurate or no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
- Limit the processing of your personal data in certain circumstances, in which case they shall only be retained for the purposes of exercising or defending claims, for the protection of the rights of another person or for reasons of public interest.
- Receive personal data that concerns you, that you have previously provided us, and in a structured format when possible. (Portability of your data).
- Oppose the processing of your data in certain circumstances and for reasons related to your particular situation. The company will stop processing your data, except for justifiable legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
To do so, you simply have to contact us via the email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
As an alternative, you can also contact the Data Protection Agency (www.agpd.es) to find out more about your rights or request their protection by the supervisory authority.
The company adopts in its information system the technical and administrative measures necessary to guarantee an adequate level of confidentiality, integrity and availability of the information we process.
However, to the extent permitted by law, we assume no liability for damages from third party alterations to our information system. Any breach of security will be promptly and appropriately reported to the competent authority and/or law enforcement agencies.
Sending of communication or information
Our policy regarding the sending of information by telecommunication (e-mail, instant messaging, etc.), is limited to sending only communications that we consider of interest to our users and interested parties, in relation to the functions and activity of the company, or that you have consented to receive.
If you prefer not to receive these messages, we will offer you the opportunity to exercise your right of cancellation and waiver of receipt of these messages, in accordance with the provisions of Title III, Article 22 of Law 34/2002 on Services for the Information Society and Electronic Commerce.